International House of Bubbas
The 3rd Bubbas of the Apocalypse Anthology!
Edited by Selina Rosen. Cover art by Keith Berdak.
Perfect-bound Trade Paperback - 300 pages
$16.00 + Shipping
See below for links to other books in this series.
Also available in e-book format:
It's Bubbas all over!
It's that crazy time in the future when the world's gone ta hell in a big ole purse. The only humans left over is good ole boys and gals and their kin, lovin', fightin', eatin' Q, an huntin' their flesh eatin', upwardly-mobile enemies — the Yumbies.
This here edition of the ever-growin' Bubbas of the Apocalypse saga asks the question y'all probably didn't care ‘bout at all — "What happened to bubbas that weren' in the good ole US of A when the plague hit? What trials and tribulations must the bubbas of the future deal with when they have to live in distant lands where there ain't no Wal-Marts to raid, and more Yumbies than you can shake a stick at?"
This here book takes a look-see at bubbas fighting to survive in hostile foreign lands, like France and Ascrackastan and Hewiua just ta name a few.
You'll want them all — they're addictive!
- “Foreword,” by Selina Rosen
- “A Bubba Poet,” by Susan Satterfield
- “Bubba of the Flies,” by Selina Rosen
- “Iron Chef Bubba,” by Berry Kercheval
- “Postcards Home,” by James Hollaman
- “El Farto,” by Bill D. Allen
- “The Rhinestone Maidens,” by Susan P. Sinor
- “Ice Scream,” by William Ledbetter
- “Omega Bubba,” by Sherri Dean
- “Oomp Bubba,” by Glenn R. Sixbury
- “Bubba’s A Broad,” by Julia S. Mandala
- “Bubba Suey,” by Jody Lynn Nye
- “Yumbies of the Caribbean,” by Tracy S. Morris
- “Bubba In Bagdad,” by Linda J. Dunn
- “Ned’s Lonely Hearts,” by Bennie Grezlik
- “The Trailer Park Vampire Meets the Bubba Yumbie,” by James K. Burk “
- The American Way,” by Linda Donahue
- “Empire of Silk; Empire of Flannel,” by Andrew Zimmerman Jones
- “Blight of the Memphis Bell,” by Laura J. Underwood
- “Olé Bubba and the Forty Steves,” by James S. Dorr
- “Le Bubba Grande,” by Richard E. Dansky
- “The Bubba of DunTrune,” by Lee Martindale and Bradley H. Sinor
- “Bubba Chambara,” by Robert Pickering
- “Billy Frank, the POW, and the Geneva Convention,” by Mel Tatum
- “Zombie Fu,” by Gary Jonas
- “Larry and Joe Bob Do Asscrackistan,” by M.T. Reiten
- “Don Bubba,” by K. Hutson Price
- “Lurleen Terwilliger and the Swedish Bubba-Balls,” by Melanie Fletcher
- “Ivan the Bubba,” by Rhonda Eudaly
- “Bubbathulu,” by Jeffrey Turner
Other Books in the Bubbas of the Apocalypse series