A Bubba in Time Saves None!
The 5th Bubbas of the Apocalypse Anthology!
Edited by Selina Rosen. Cover art by Keith Berdak.
Perfect-bound Trade Paperback - 236 pages
$16.00 + Shipping
See below for links to other books in this series.
Also available in e-book format:
No one knows what time it is!
That's right, when them boys took off with that time platform trying to save their hero, NASCAR driving ace Buddy Dewayne Brooster, they tore up all shit. Now a time wave is racing across the planet, plucking bubbas out of their time and slipping them and their arch enemies the yumbies all over the place and all through time.
The writers have outdone themselves, as bubbas have encounters with Egyptians, dinosaurs, cave men, and medieval knights, and meet face-to-face such historical figures as Buffalo Bill, Robert E. Howard, and the King himself — Elvis!
You'll laugh, you'll cry, and then you'll just admit that you're never going to get the money back that you paid for this book.
You'll want them all — they're addictive!
- “Ruebella Fay, Fire Goddess,” by Katherine Turski
- “Bobbie Sue Almost Got Married,” by vickey malone kennedy
- “Finally, I Can Be Rich!” by Selina A. Rosen
- “We’re Back,” by Bradley H. Sinor
- “Ned’s Charge,” by Glenn R. Sixbury
- “Buffalo Bubba’s Wild West Show,” by Frank Summers
- “One Small Step for Bubba,” by Dayton Ward
- “The Lost Settlement of Roanoke Roller Girls,” by Linda J. Dunn
- “Inn Ho-Stop and the Queen of Memphis,” Laura J. Underwood
- “Gone Vikin’,” by Chris Donahue
- “The Rhinestone Maidens’ Not-So-Excellent Adventure,” by Susan P. Sinor
- “Return of the King,” by James Hollaman
- “Have Zippo-lin Will Travel,” by Teresa Patterson
- “The Plumber of Venice,” by Linda L. Donahue
- “All in the Name,” by James K. Burk
- “A Rip in Time,” by Adrienne Rose
- “The God-Daddy,” by Rhonda Eudaly Simpson
- “Bubbas, Barbarians and Yumbies, Oh My!” by Ethan Nahté
- “Godziller vs. the Fifty-Foot Sumo Yumbie,” by Julia S. Mandala
- “Pyramid Scheme,” by Mel. White
- “The World’s Biggest Horny Toad,” by Tim Frayser
- “They Blamed Sherman,” by Allison Stein
- “No Shit, There I Was,” by Tracy S. Morris
- “Weekend At Graceland,” by Bill D. Allen
Other Books in the Bubbas of the Apocalypse series