By Laura J. Underwood. Cover art by Sandra Santara.
$14.00 + Shipping
See below for links to other books in this series.
Keltora can be a land of bright wonder...and intense danger
Conor Manahan, his wife, the healer Eithne, and the young mage Rhoyd ride again, this time in a full-length fantasy novel that tells the saga of Rhoyd's introduction to the Keltoran Mercenary and his fascinating lady.
First introduced to us in a chapbook-sized collection of short stories, these characters will once again capture your interest and draw you into their world of fairies and fools, sorcerers and swordsmen, magic and madness, and all things wondrous.
Laura J. Underwood's Ard Magister is an entertaining story with vivid characters and a refreshing touch of wit.
— Elizabeth Moon, Author of Rules of Engagement, Change of Command, and The Speed of Dark
Links to interview with Laura J. Underwood
- Dragon’s Tongue
- Wandering Lark
- The Black Hunter (electronic edition from Embiid, 2002 / print edition included in Chronicles of the Last War)
- Willowherb (novella in Chronicles of the Last War)
- Ard Magister
- Tales from Keltora
- The Green Women
Short Fiction and Novellas
- "Shadow Hart" (novella in Keltora, Land Of Myth, an electronic collection of short fiction from Embiid Publishing, 2001)
- "Wyrd" (novella in Chronicles of the Last War)
- Gather My Bones (electronic novella, Jintsu E-Books, 2003)
- "The Dancing Stones of Nevermhor" (novella in Tangled Webs and Other Imaginary Weaving from Dark Regions Press, 2002)